Compliments of the Season to you!
The Elyott Generation (E-Gen) family hopes you have had a glorious year thus far and are excited at finishing strong in the Lord.
This year, we saw so many financial miracles and breakthroughs. Father stretched our faith and as we believed for more, He provided more. We are so thankful to Him for His faithfulness in not only meeting the need of the ministry but for doing the same in each of our lives.
As Treasurer of E-Gen, I get to see your financial contribution to the ministry. Thank you so much for your consistent giving. Your generosity helped to ensure that the Lord’s plans for the ministry were carried out this year. Some of the ways your faithfulness in giving impacted the ministry are as follows:
· We had sufficient to cover expenses for ministry events
· All E-Gen operating expenses were paid
· We blessed certain individuals financially
· We were able to sow into other ministries
Again, thank you very much for your faithfulness in giving to this ministry.
As we all prepare to celebrate Jesus Christ the Ultimate Gift and look forward to the New Year, there are two things I invite you to consider with the Lord:
1. Are you engaging enough with what is available through this ministry? The Elyott Generation has a lot to offer you and your family and here are a few examples:
- Precious Hearts focuses on helping girls and teenagers develop their individual walk with the Lord.
- Holding His Gaze is our online fellowship that inspires a deeper and closer walk with the Lord.
- Our Holding His Gaze YouTube Channel is a valuable resource with teachings by Rev. Valerie Elyott.
- Time Away with Jesus is back! Our residential retreat that awakens our hearts to the Lord’s nearness.
2. From time to time, I take a moment with the Lord to reflect on my giving and I am always so blessed when I sense His gentle nudge to do something differently or give more, with detail as to what I should give. Over this last year, I know I have grown in asking the Lord specific questions about what He would like me to do, not just asking for my needs/wants. I am always grateful for how He makes His counsel known to me.
I would like to invite you to do the same concerning your giving to this ministry. I hope you would also find this process as rewarding and satisfying as I do.
On behalf of Rev. Valerie and The Elyott Generation, have an amazing Christmas and a wonderful New Year ahead!
Trustee and Treasurer - The Elyott Generation